We have an amazing opportunity for a Finance Hub Manager to lead the finance hub at our head office based in our flagship dealership in Stockport.
Hours - 40
Salary - Competitive
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Staff Car Scheme
- Free off site parking
- On site gym
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 23 day holiday, rising to 25 days after 2 years
- Refer a friend scheme
• Have overall management of the centralised finance hub function, in line with accounting and customer requirements.
• Manage the Hub Assistant Accountants and Team Leaders.
• Prepare & review all of the monthly centralised finance hub balance sheets.
• Oversee the completion of month end centralised journals ensuring they are posted in time for the accountants to complete their management accounts.
• Support credit control team, reviewing and reporting quarterly on the sales ledger.
• Support purchase ledger team reviewing and reporting quarterly on the purchase ledger.
• Oversee and support the central banking team to ensure transactions are processed in a timely manner so the bank can be reconciled daily.
• Prepare the monthly group cashflow reporting, highlighting any issues throughout the month.
• Support Senior Finance and Accounting Manager in statutory reporting to include VAT and Inland Revenue returns and compliance.
• Bank payment authorisations and PO approvals where required.
• Adhere to and support internal and external audit processes where required.
You will have
• People management skills particularly in terms of high achievement through teams and including development of self & others – essential.
• Good accounting background evidenced by work history and experience. Qualification desirable, ideally AAT, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW or qualified by experience.
• Keyloop experience.
• Balance sheet experience in a motor retail environment.
• Ability to plan and organise, working to tight deadlines.
• Flexible approach to work and adaptable to thrive in a changing environment.
• Advanced IT skills, particularly in the use of spreadsheets.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills.