We have an amazing opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join our team at our Flagship Mercedes Benz dealership in Stockport in the BPC.
We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £2000
This will be an afternoon shift from 2.30pm - 10pm.
This is a full time role working 32.5 hours per week with a basic salary of £23,091 Plus unsociable shift allowance £5328 OTE typically up to £42,820
Salary support for the first 3 months of an additional £700 per month on top of your basic salary to support you with your move to us.
Staff Car Scheme
Competitive Pension Scheme
Perk Box Membership
Eye care Vouchers
Employee Assistance Programme
On site parking
23 days holiday rising to 25 after 2 years
Cycle to work scheme
You will be:
- Undertaking maintenance, service and repair activities on Mercedes Benz motor vehicles to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and Mercedes Benz standards.
- Testing vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by the Service Manager.
- Replacing components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage.
- Keeping your work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards.
- Carrying out work completely and effectively within Mercedes Benz servicing and repair times.
- Advising and reporting on vehicle faults and servicing requirements, including future servicing/repair requirements.
You will have:
- NVQ level 3 (or equivalent).
- At least 2 years’ experience after qualifying period, of working in an automotive industry.
- A valid MOT Card desirable but not essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Responsibility for the quality and quantity of your work.
- A full UK driving licence (Essential).
Are you interested in joining a fun loving, passionate, spirited team and you feel up to the challenge, we are looking for you APPLY TODAY!