Maintenance Technician - Afternoon Shifts
£28,420 including shift allowance plus OTE £42,820
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our state of the art used car preparation centre at our flagship dealership in Stockport.
We are offering a £2000 Welcome bonus!
Salary £28,420 (including unsociable shift allowance)
OTE Bonus up to £42,820
We are offering a help to move incentive where we will pay £700 per month for the first 3 months of employment on top of your basic pay.
23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 2 years’ service.
Participation in a bonus scheme.
Company staff car scheme option.
Competitive Pension Scheme - Company pays up to 4%.
Cycle to work scheme.
Life Assurance - 4 x Salary.
You will have:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/Service processor
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
- Knowledge of deviations and extraordinary wear occurrences and initiation of order expansions/feedback to customers
- Experience of resetting of the maintenance system
- Self-reliant performance of simple repairs of worn parts (e.g. replacement of mufflers, outside mirrors, tyres and balancing, etc.)
- Performance of defined, but also more extensive, assembly work and repair operations in cooperation with and/or under the supervision of systems technicians (e.g. major assembly replacement, suspension strut placement, etc.)
Experience of retrofitting and start-up of accessories and detachable body components
Full City & Guilds qualifications required - certified technician in an automotive service field.
Are you interested in joining a fun loving, passionate, spirited team and you feel up to the challenge, we are looking for you APPLY TODAY!
- Job type