We have an amazing opportunity for an Aftersales Manager to join the team at our dealership in Macclesfield.
You will Independently manage and develop a customer-oriented and profitable workshop and spare parts business. This includes, in particular, optimally utilising the market, a high level of customer satisfaction and high yields for the department, as well as planning, controlling and monitoring processes in customer services areas.
Hours - 40
Salary - Competitive salary, plus OTE Bonus, plus company car
• Be managing, coaching and motivating employees and thus ensuring a high quality of employees
• Define target agreements with employees and reviewing the level of target achievement
• Be ensuring customers and technicians have access to advice on identifying which spare parts and accessories they require
• Compile and maintain a resource plan for the workshop and warehouse and developing concepts and measures for load optimisation
• Be servicing, maintaining and repairing vehicles to manufacture approved standards
• Identify the root cause analysis of any customer dissatisfaction
• Ensure planning for facilities, bays, machines, tools, diagnosis installations, etc. is carried out correctly; optimal design of workplaces and processes
• Examine and monitor management accounts and composite figures to ensure budget is met
• Monitor and control expenses within the parts and service department
• Ensure all parts are correctly returned/disposed in accordance with manufacturer guidelines
• Manage the waste disposal of the aftersales department in line with environmental.
You will have:
- At least 3 years in a Senior Aftersales position
- Automotive experience
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Right to work in the UK documentation