Market Area Parts Manager
Competitive plus bonus and car allowance or company car
We have an amazing opportunity for a Market Area Parts Manager to lead the parts department in our Manchester market area.
You will ensure the efficient and profitability operation of the Market Area Trade Parts Operation in line with predetermined budgets and company operating standards, whilst ensuring that market share is increased in accordance with sales targets. You will ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
Competitive Salary plus OTE Bonus plus company car or car allowance
• Staff Car Scheme
• Competitive Pension Scheme
• Eye Car Vouchers
• Life Assurance – 4 x Salary
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Reward Gateway Membership
• 23 days holiday rising to 25 days after 2 years
You will be:
• Developing a detailed budget and business plan for the Trade Parts Operation in line with the company’s strategy and objectives and consolidation into the company’s overall plan.
• Ensuring all Trade designated stock inventory levels within the Market Area are controlled and managed in line with company strategy and objectives.
• Ensuring Market Area Trade Parts budgeted and gross profit targets are achieved
• Continually review and monitor the departments progress through the use of daily operating controls, monthly management accounts ensuring that corrective action is taken where short falls against budget are evident or predicated.
• Maintaining parts discount levels in accordance with company policy and local market trading conditions.
• Ensuring Market Area Trade Parts budgeted stock levels are achieved, monitoring stock profiles, individual sales rates and market trends to ensure that redundant and ageing stock levels are minimised to company standards.
You will have:
• 5 years + experience in a senior management status within a parts operation in the motor trade.
• IT Literate ideally with Autoline or equivalent based DMS system.
• Proven numerical skills.
• Excellent operational and people management skills.
• Mercedes-Benz product knowledge beneficial.
- Job type