Contact Centre Operations Manager
Competitive plus OTE Bonus plus car
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contact Centre Operations Manager to lead our Customer Experience Centre at our flagship dealership in Stockport.
We are offering a competitive salary plus OTE Bonus and a company car.
You will work closely with the Group Aftersales Operations Manager to ensure the smooth day to day running of a busy customer contact centre. You will actively ensure call volumes are managed effectively on a day to day basis and take responsibility for the achievement of overall customer service and sales within service objectives, ensuring colleagues have the required skills to meet expectations of the group budget.
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance - 4 x salary
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 after 2 years
- On site gym
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Perkbox Account
- Eye care vouchers
- Create contact strategies to ensure the overall aims and objectives of the group are achieved and to provide clear communications to your team to ensure that the sites are fully supported to achieve their financial aspirations.
- Manage our database health and GDPR compliance, ensuring full adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Interpret data, spotting trends and putting in place actions to remedy short falls.
- Develop Team Leaders and agents in line with their personal development plans and performance reviews.
- Manage contact centre systems and ensuring our booking reminder data is regularly contacted to expected penetration.
- Form good working relationships with all service department managers aspiring to our one team mentality.
- Be responsible for the collation and distribution of CSI data and results, providing analysis and insights based on current performance and predictive year to date scores.
You will have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience managing a customer service team in a contact centre environment.
- A proven track record in delivering against set objectives in performance, quality and regulatory requirements within a contact centre - Essential
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of customer service awareness.
- Experience of coaching and developing agents in a contact centre environment.
- Ability to motivate your team to success.
- An understanding of the automotive industry and service/MOT booking process is desirable.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Job type