We have an amazing opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join our team at our Mercedes Benz dealership in Birmingham.
Welcome Bonus of £2000
This is a full time role offering a basic salary of £28,420 Plus OTE of up to £42,820
Salary support for the first 3 months of an additional £640 per month on top of your basic salary to support you with your move to us.
Staff Car Scheme
Competitive Pension Scheme - Company Pays up to 4%
Platinum Plus Membership
Eye care Vouchers
Life Assurance - 4 x Salary
Employee Assistance Programme
On site parking
23 days holiday rising to 25 after 2 years
Cycle to work scheme
You will be:
- Undertaking maintenance, service and repair activities on Mercedes Benz motor vehicles to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and Mercedes Benz standards.
- Testing vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by the Service Manager.
- Replacing components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage.
- Keeping your work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards.
- Carrying out work completely and effectively within Mercedes Benz servicing and repair times.
- Advising and reporting on vehicle faults and servicing requirements, including future servicing/repair requirements.
You will have:
- NVQ level 3 (or equivalent).
- At least 2 years’ experience after qualifying period, of working in an automotive industry.
- A valid MOT Card desirable but not essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Responsibility for the quality and quantity of your work.
- A full UK driving licence (Essential).
Are you interested in joining a fun loving, passionate, spirited team and you feel up to the challenge, we are looking for you APPLY TODAY!